|By Franklin Joseph|
By Franklin Joseph. Smart companies know they cannot afford to have one of their employees become a victim of violence – on or off the job site. Each player especially female staffs which are on the team are very valuable, and it very important for the company to cater to the well-being of the team as a whole.
[PowertoWomen.in] [Post] Most companies take steps to keep their employees safe and healthy through health insurance, wellness programs, and on-the-job safety training through women self-defense workshops. It’s not just the right thing to do, it’s good business to keep your employees happy and healthy.
Door to door pickup, Free coupons or lunch, Holidays perks etc are now a normal thing in any corporate. The staff made sure they MUST get these basic facilities to join a particular organization. The same way both corporate and staff must recognize the importance of corporate self-defense and safety awareness programs
- Why is Safety Orientation and Training is not compulsorily for Women?
- Are women lives important enough for a normal office infrastructure to work?
- Does sexual harassment or rape stories released in press affects the company brand value?
- Does adding guards to pickup cabs the only answer to women related crime growing in India?
- We do not have the budget for such activities. LIES!
- Our women do not show interested in such programs. LIES!
Whenever I have worked with any organisation, I have always got a full attendance in my workshops and the women have shown full interest in the workshop. They have in fact told me the workshop was not properly publicized and in some cases few project managers did not allow the staff time off to attend these workshops.
- We do not want to encourage violent behavior among our female staff. LIES!
Latest Post by Mr. Franklin Joseph category
- FREE Franklin Joseph (‘Dr. Safety’) Power to Women Safety Orientation Workshop : Justice for Women & VFABI (Art of Living)
- Franklin Joseph: Buy Ninja Kubaton Pocket Stick Women Self Defense Tools
- ‘Dr. Safety’ Franklin Joseph Power to Women Workshop in TNT, Bangalore
- Successful Corporate Women Self Defense Workshop in Gopalan Mall, Bangalore
- Franklin Joseph: “Break the Male Dominance Even in Women Self Defense” Part 2
- Franklin Joseph: “How a Woman Can Empower Herself Psychologically And Physically?”
- Franklin Joseph: “Sexual Harassment, Blame It on Victim’s Modern Clothes?”
- Franklin Joseph: Bangalore Times: Is India Really a Safe Place for Women?
- Franklin Joseph: “Beware of the Bull Being Sold in the Name of Women Self Defense” Part 2
- Franklin Joseph: “10 Reasons to Include Self Defense in your Corporate Wellness Program”
Related Posts Thumbnails
Please link back & support PowertoWomen.in
Support Women Self Defense / Safety : Click, copy & paste Forum Code
2 Comments to “Franklin Joseph: “10 Reasons to Include Self Defense in your Corporate Wellness Program””
Search the site
- ~ Mr. Santanu N. (V.P.)
"In our corporate life, with the growth of women in the workforce and travel during odd hours. Franklin Joseph's Power to Women workshop would help women build up greater confidence and a psychological empowerment of women against Crime, Violence and Sexual Abuse."
- Read more testimonials »