Israeli Krav Maga is best for our corporate work staff as they need something that they can actually use and replicate under stress, taught in a very short period of time with little or no relevance with the strength, size and fitness level of the staff member. Whereas, Martial arts is tough, complicated, takes years of learning, and is designed with fitness and strength as contributing factors thus making it not effective for normal ordinary people. Power to Women Workshops wishes to bridge the gap between normal people and self defense with fun, interactive safety awareness workshop on how to prevent, avoid and escape Crime, Violence and Sexual Abuse.
Contact Mr. Franklin Joseph, at 9886769281 or email ‘Frank(@)PowertoWomen.in’ for these workshops.
Latest Post from each Category
- Times of India: Cabinet okays bill against sexual harassment at workplace
- The Hindu: Night-shift woes
- LegalIndia.in: Sexual harassment at workplace
- Times of India: Ex-colleague held for rape of IBM BPO employee
- DailyMail.co.uk: How do you deal with sexual harassment in the workplace?
- DNA: 80% women in Mumbai face sexual harassment
- The New York Times: In India, a 'Blame the Victim' Mentality
- Deccan Chronicle: Unsafe Bengaluru
- WomenWeb: Self Defense tips for Women
- IBNCNN: Teacher booked for sexually abusing students
- Mr. Franklin Joseph:
- FREE Franklin Joseph ('Dr. Safety') Power to Women Safety Orientation Workshop : Justice for Women & VFABI (Art of Living)
- Franklin Joseph: Buy Ninja Kubaton Pocket Stick Women Self Defense Tools
- 'Dr. Safety' Franklin Joseph Power to Women Workshop in TNT, Bangalore
- Successful Corporate Women Self Defense Workshop in Gopalan Mall, Bangalore
- Franklin Joseph: "Break the Male Dominance even in Women Self Defense" Part 2
- Franklin Joseph: "Are You Protecting Your Company's No. 1 Asset - Your Female staff ?"
- Franklin Joseph: "How a woman can empower herself psychologically and physically?"
- Franklin Joseph: "Sexual harassment, blame it on victim's modern clothes?"
- Franklin Joseph: Bangalore Times: Is India really a safe place for women?
- Franklin Joseph: "Beware of the bull being sold in the name of Women Self Defense" Part 2
- Mr. Ashok:
Before I begin, let me first apologise if anything in this post comes off as being chauvinistic. It is not my intention to undermine women. Per contra, my intention here is to impose upon the reader the view that women can and should stand up to face the challenges that face them in this century. Read more »
Search the site
- ~ Ms. Arprita M. (College)
"Best for me, small size college girl - Isn't it better to avoid the threat instead of going through the trauma of eve-teasing or molestation???"
- Read more testimonials »