Sexual harassment is not only harmful to business and to corporate brand image, it’s also costly. Anti-Sexual Harassment Training is being sought out by more businesses and corporations everyday. However, there continues to be increasingly serious sexual harassment lawsuits despite this raised awareness. It is therefore imperative that your workforce goes through Sexual Harassment prevention training at least once a year.
Corporate organisations are apprehensive about setting up committees against sexual harassment despite Suprem Court guidelines. They believe its better to hide this issue as it’s embarrassing, yet they do not see the potential danger to law suits and overall Corporate Brand value.
Contact Mr. Franklin Joseph at 9886769281 or email ‘Frank(@)PowertoWomen.in’ for these workshops.
Latest Post from each Category
- Times of India: Cabinet okays bill against sexual harassment at workplace
- The Hindu: Night-shift woes
- LegalIndia.in: Sexual harassment at workplace
- Times of India: Ex-colleague held for rape of IBM BPO employee
- DailyMail.co.uk: How do you deal with sexual harassment in the workplace?
- DNA: 80% women in Mumbai face sexual harassment
- The New York Times: In India, a 'Blame the Victim' Mentality
- Deccan Chronicle: Unsafe Bengaluru
- WomenWeb: Self Defense tips for Women
- IBNCNN: Teacher booked for sexually abusing students
- Mr. Franklin Joseph:
- FREE Franklin Joseph ('Dr. Safety') Power to Women Safety Orientation Workshop : Justice for Women & VFABI (Art of Living)
- Franklin Joseph: Buy Ninja Kubaton Pocket Stick Women Self Defense Tools
- 'Dr. Safety' Franklin Joseph Power to Women Workshop in TNT, Bangalore
- Successful Corporate Women Self Defense Workshop in Gopalan Mall, Bangalore
- Franklin Joseph: "Break the Male Dominance even in Women Self Defense" Part 2
- Franklin Joseph: "Are You Protecting Your Company's No. 1 Asset - Your Female staff ?"
- Franklin Joseph: "How a woman can empower herself psychologically and physically?"
- Franklin Joseph: "Sexual harassment, blame it on victim's modern clothes?"
- Franklin Joseph: Bangalore Times: Is India really a safe place for women?
- Franklin Joseph: "Beware of the bull being sold in the name of Women Self Defense" Part 2
- Mr. Ashok:
Search the site
- ~ Ms. Anu P. (HR)
"First time done in my organisation, it gave a rare insight about modern crime and empowered the women participants how to avoid, prevent any sexual harassment or sexual abuse."
- Read more testimonials »